Adult Tennis League
About Adult Tennis League
Come join the fun of playing organized team format matches. Tennis offers the opportunity to make new friends, stay in shape and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Team registrations will be taken with up to 12 players per team. Individuals who do not have a team may also sign up.
Spring Registration: Feb - May | Season: June - Sept
Cost: $25 per player
Games Played at area Jr High Schools and Marshall White Center
Time: 6:00pm (subject to change)
This will be a round robin format. Each team will play one match each week. Play will start at 6:00pm, at your assigned court. Nightly matches include: Four singles matches and two doubles matches.
Men's Expert: 4.5-5.5 Play on Monday
Men's Advanced: 3.5-4.0 Play on Thursday
Women's Advanced: 3.5-4.0 Play on Tuesday
Women's Intermediate: 2.5-3.0 Play on Wednesday
1. Must be submitted concurrent with registration fee
2. All information must be filled out completely
3. All players must be listed on the team roster (individuals without a team must fill out an individual registration form and we will place them onto a team)
4. There is a minimum of 6 players on a team
5. All players must have played at least 4 matches to be eligible for tournament play
Rule sand Regulations
All matches and tournaments of this association shall comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Top of Utah Tennis Association, the Northern Utah Tennis Association, the Intermountain Tennis Association, and the USTA.
The First and Second place teams will receive awards at the end of the season.